Ghitterman, Ghitterman & Feld has served clients in California since 1956. We’ve grown from a single office in Santa Barbara to having six locations throughout the state. Moreover, when a client works with one office, they get access to the resources of all our other offices. We’re committed to making certain that, whatever their legal issues, those who come to GG&F get representation that’s committed to justice and backed up by thorough research and preparation.
We Don’t Get Paid Unless You Get Paid
Our attorneys work on contingency, which means we only collect our fees if our clients collect their money. That alone can give people peace of mind about their legal affairs. Moreover, to ensure a fair financial outcome is reached, our excellent lawyers are backed up by equally dedicated staff.
That’s important because legal cases often come down to little things. The staff that has thoroughly researched a case can find the important details that may lead to significant financial recovery. We’re determined to leave no stone unturned to earn a satisfactory outcome for our clients.
They are well organized, very knowledgeable of the workers' compensation industry, and have had an excellent reputation for many years.- Nadine
Ben Feld was a terrific attorney as he guided me through the disability process. Most importantly, he would return my calls or my texts very quickly. I cannot recommend GG&F more highly. They make you feel like family.- Kellie D.
Mr. Feld got me my SSDI in 2 month on contingency, which was greatly appreciated! That was 2 years faster than the nightmares that everyone hears about. I was crying! It was a miracle! I am so thankful and grateful!!! Thank you so much Benjamin Feld!!!- Kathy G.
We Help Clients Obtain the Compensation They Deserve
GG&F routinely handles cases that involve the following:
- Workers’ Compensation: When you’re injured at or within the scope of your employment, you have the right to be compensated for your medical bills, lost wages, and more. It doesn’t matter who was at fault—and if someone was at fault, collecting workers’ compensation benefits doesn’t preclude you from bringing a personal injury case. We have workers’ comp attorneys who have earned the designation of Certified Specialist—something only 5 percent of lawyers in the field have done. We want to help you.
- Social Security & Disability: It’s a myth that you must retire to collect Social Security benefits. The program includes coverage for those who are disabled and can no longer work. Let our SS&D lawyers help you and your family get appropriate benefits from the fund you’ve been paying into all these years.
- SIBTF: What happens when a workplace injury exacerbates a pre-existing condition? Yes, workers’ comp will cover some of that, but not all. The answer is the Subsequent Injuries Benefits Trust Fund. Not all lawyers, including those who routinely workers’ compensation cases, are familiar with all that’s involved in SIBTF cases. We are. And we can help you get what you need.
- Employment Law: We all have the right to work in dignity and be treated fairly. That’s the law, and it’s enforced at all levels of government, from federal to state to local. When you come to our office, you’ll meet with an employment law attorney with specific knowledge of your issue.
- Personal Injury: When someone else’s negligence is responsible for your injuries, you have the right to be compensated for all that you’ve lost. Our personal injury legal team will work to prove negligence on the defendant's part and then fully document all your tangible and intangible losses so you get a fair and just settlement.
Call our office today at (805) 243-2179.
We Leave No Stone Unturned
We Exceed Our Clients Expectations
We Talk With Our Clients to Ensure They Know Their Rights
We Are Dedicated and Persistent Advocates for Our Clients
We are Committed to Professional Excellence
We are Champions for Social Justice.