Our resources page aims to bring together as much of what our clients need as possible, from necessary paperwork to needed information.
- Additional Benefits: An unfortunate reality is that the wheels of justice grind slowly, and workers' compensation claims are not exempt from this. But what does an injured worker do while their claim goes through the system? The good news is that there are additional benefits, from temporary help to medical care to Social Security & Disability and much more. Learn about your options here.
- Filing a Claim or Claim Denial: If need help navigating the claims process or your claim has been denied, contact our team today. We want to help you through this lengthy process.
- Community Resources: From government help to private agencies, many organizations are prepared to help people in hard times. Learn more about what’s available for food, medical care, legal counsel, education, and more.
- Finding a Job: Workers' compensation is a valuable safety net, but it’s not uncommon for families to need more. Contrary to popular misconception, you can work a job and still get your benefits. Learn more about your employment and retraining opportunities.
- More Help: Living through the aftermath of an injury is painful, not just physically, but mentally. Here are additional organizations ready to step up and help you become whole again.
- Feedback Form: Did you work with us on your workers’ comp claim or another legal issue? We want to hear from you! Let us know how we did.
- Forms: There’s no shortage of paperwork in obtaining your workers' comp benefits. Fortunately, we have the forms you need right here in one easy-to-access location. And our dedicated staff can help you get them filled out.
- Video Conferencing: Traveling to a law office is difficult when you’re injured—in fact, it may be physically impossible. No matter the reason, we want our clients to be comfortable, and we want to meet them on their terms. That’s why we offer video conferencing as an option, including Lifesize Video Conferencing.
- Maps & Directions: Need to find a government agency for mailing your forms? Check out our comprehensive listing here.
- New Client Form: We want to make onboarding as convenient as possible. The information we need to help our new clients is all outlined here.
- Value of a Lawyer: Can you file a workers' compensation claim yourself? Yes. But should you? That’s debatable. We know we have a professional bias, but we can confidently say there’s a lot of value experienced legal representation can bring to hurting people. Learn more here.
- What to Expect: We know no one looks forward to dealing with legal issues. But knowing the road ahead and managing expectations appropriately can give people peace of mind. You can learn more about the next steps here.